What is Toca Kitchen 2 Version 1.2.1?
Toca Kitchen 2 is the sequel to the highly popular Toca Kitchen in which any aspiring chef can cook however they want. Cook various food for various new guests, make your own secret recipe and find out whether the guests will enjoy or be disgusted by your masterpiece.
Developed and published by Toca Boca, Toca Kitchen 2 is available on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices for $2.99. There are no In-App Purchases and the game is intended for ages 6-8.
In short, here are the features this game offers:
- Various new ingredients in the fridge to mix up!
- A variety of new characters to feed, each with their own personal taste.
- Tons of different character reactions! Depending on what work of art you make, characters may like it or be disgusted and cough, sneeze, faint or even spit out the food that you made.
- A variety of different kitchen tools to cook with that encourage kids to be creative and try lots of different ways to make their food.
- A whole new juicer and oven have been added.
- There are no rules or anything to be frustrated about! Characters will eat anything you make, and let you know whether they liked it or not. With an endless amount of possibilities, kids will have tons of fun messing around and making all kinds of combinations.
- No third-party ads!
- No In-App Purchases!
Toca Kitchen 2 Walkthrough
Toca Kitchen 2 is somewhat similar to the highly popular Toca Kitchen. This sequel adds in a host of new ingredients, new characters and a variety different kitchen tools to encourage the kids to be even more creative when mixing their food.
Kids begin the game by selecting a funny, colorful character to feed. As the kids open the fridge and take a look at its pleasing delights, characters show their interest in different foods every now and then. Food can be prepared using six different kitchen tools, which include a juicer, pot, frying pan, chopping board deep fryer and an oven. After kids prepare the food they will have to decide whether the dish should include salt and pepper, ketchup, hot sauce, soy sauce, salad dressing or lemon.
Once all that has been completed, it is time to feed the character. These varied and expressive characters will eat whatever the kids make and then show whether they liked it or not based on their own tastes. Each character likes different food made in different ways. The kids can mess around with some extreme flavors to evoke characters’ coughs, sneezes, faints or the spitting out of food that they find disgusting. Kids have an endless amount of combinations they can make to find out what the characters like and don’t like.
Toca Kitchen 2 – What’s Great About the Game?
Developer Toca Boca definitely exceeds at encouraging creativity in this sequel. Kids can make tons of wacky combinations and be rewarded with various reactions. These colorful characters will eat anything the kids feed them. It’s great that there’s a game that lets kids mess around like this. We should be glad that there’s a game for that, so they don’t have to do it in a real kitchen and cause actual damage.
Apart from the game encouraging creativity, it also encourages diversity. This not only includes gender and race, but also personal taste. These wonderful animated characters will eat anything but they will also let the kids know what they didn’t like. Toca Kitchen 2 also respects the choices of each family by giving parents the ability to make only vegetarian food available in the game. Parents can go to Settings of the device and then under apps scroll down to Toca Kitchen 2 where you will find the “Vegetarian only” option. This is where the ads for other Toca apps can also be turned off.
That and many other tips can be found in the “For Parents” section, which also features questions that can be used to encourage discussion with kids. Maybe some kids would like to know what leads to the various reactions, and so on.
Toca Kitchen 2 is a great sequel to an already great game that offers new characters, new ingredients and new tools for your kids to mess around with. Feed various different characters various different kinds of food and see what happens. Overall it’s a fun way to show kids how to cook, and how not to! This game is not only enjoyable for young aspiring chefs, but for everyone that wants to have a fun time messing around in the kitchen.
Download and Install Toca Kitchen 2 Version 1.2.1 Using AppCake
AppCake is one of the most popular tool for users to download and install cracked apps. It is one of the most widely used tool besides Installous.
Install AppCake is easy and straightforward. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install and use AppCake on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to install AppCake on iPhone or iPad
prerequisite before you install App Cake:
- iPhone or iPad
- iPhone or iPad with iOS5 or later
- Jailbroken device, Cydia installed
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then go to Sources
- After you see the sources menu, Press Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: cydia.iphonecake.com , select Add Source.
- Source Warning would pop up. Press Add anyway. It would take some time for your iPhone or iPad to download these resources.
- There would be source updates for AppCake. When the update process is complete, press Return to Cydia.
- Tab cydia.iphonecake.com. from the Source menu.
- Press AppCake from All Packages menu.
- Select Install. After that, select Confirm which would appear on the top right of your screen.
- After it’s successfully installed, press Restart Springboard.
How to use AppCake on iPhone or iPad
After you’ve successfully installed AppCake, you can start using AppCake
- Use Springboard to open AppCake
- Use browser categories. You can also use Search to look for Toca Kitchen 2 Version 1.2.1.
Finally, it’s done. Enjoy!