What is Tabs & Chords Version 2.6.0?
Tabs & Chords Version 2.6.0 is a huge catalog of guitar & ukulele chords, tabs and lyrics. With this app you can easily learn how to play your favorite songs and get access to over 1,000,000 songs and free daily updates with the newest, most recent popular songs. Use the interactive lessons to learn how to play a guitar or to refresh your skills.
Developed and published by Ultimate Guitar, Tabs & Chords Version 2.6.0 is available iOS for $2.99 and contains In-App Purchases.
The app is pretty simple to use. You search for a song and then decide if you want to play chords, bass, ukulele or tabs, which are notes of a guitar solo. Transcriptions for songs are user submitted and you will probably see more options for one song, with each user submission given a 1 to 5 star rating by various users on the sound and accuracy. Ratings help you find the most reliable tab there is. But if you really want the best tab there is, then you should probably buy the paper score from the songwriter themselves. The user submitted tabs are still pretty good, though.
Tabs & Chords – The only catalog of guitar & ukulele chords, tabs and lyrics you’d need
After you have found and chosen your song, you will be able to view the user’s transcription as well as the chords used. Simply tap on a chord to get a look at the variations up and down the guitar, bass or ukulele. You have a variety of settings you can turn on that are located on the top row. Unfortunately, there are settings that require In-App Purchases. Settings include the automatic tab formatting for the iPhone screen, metronome, printing, buying the track through iTunes, transposing the song, saving the song for offline play and full screen mode.
The automatic chord transposing is great if you are a girl that wants to belt a rock song that is written for a lower register. Full screen mode is a nice setting that even has a play option that can automatically scroll the tabs and lyrics for you while you strum. This can be helpful because you don’t have to mess around with your device. Apart from that, the offline play is a big plus that lets you use the app for things such as campfire evenings where you probably won’t find any WiFi signal.
Overall, Tabs & Chords Version 2.6.0 is a great app that has also gotten a much better and cleaner user interface over the years. It’s a great and easy way for finding pretty much any song you want to use to jam out with your friends or take a quick look at some chords that you don’t remember.
Tabs & Chords features
To sum it all up, here are all the features this app offers:
- Hit popular songs from the most latest releases.
- Chords, notes, lyrics and guitar scores for over 500,000 songs. Phew, that’s a lot. You are bound to find the song you and your friends are looking for.
- There are chord diagrams with notes’ placement on fretboard. Each of the chords has numerous variations.
- Free daily updates with the most recent, popular songs.
- Free interactive guitar lessons. These guitar lessons are great for those that just want to refresh their skills and even for those that are learning to play a guitar from scratch.
- Ukulele chords.
- Bass tabs.
- Easy offline access to your favorite tabs! Going somewhere where you won’t have access to a WiFi signal? Don’t worry, just make sure to download your favorite songs before you go and you can then easily access them right from the app.
- Easily search for your favorite songs with simple categorization, that include the type of song, difficulty, tuning and rating.
- Autoscroll option that automatically scrolls the tabs and lyrics for you.
- MIDI Controller support.
- Editors’ collections! Get a collection of hand-picked songs that have been edited and fine-tuned to perfection from professional guitarists. The songs in these collections have been chosen for specific events such as camping out in nature or getting a party started. This way you will always have the perfect playlist you need for that special event of yours. You can also focus on guitar techniques using songs chosen by professionals. New collections are released every Friday, so you will have no shortage of songs whatsoever.
What’s new in Tabs & Chords version 2.6.0
Version 2.6.0 brings us the new Tonebridge technology that lets you simply plug in your guitar and sound just like your favorite musician. This new technology gives you a whole new experience in learning your favorite songs.
Download Tabs & Chords Version 2.6.0 using vShare
vShare is one of the best way to get paid apps on Apple App Store free. vShare app has a vShare custom store and there are many apps available for free. vShare is a great tool for those users who don’t have a jailbroken iOS device or Cydia.
This is different from Cydia where you have to install a Cydia repo for it to work. Instead, vShare is essentially a custom apps tore which has its own website. vShare is a very good alternative of AppCake or Installous. The great thing about it is that iPhone or iPad does not need jailbreak or have Cydia on your iOS device.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to download and install vShare
- Unlock you iOS device
- Open the Safari app
- Type http://www.vshare.com in the Safari browser
- Select Download (Unjailbroken option should be available)
- There might be a warning. Press Install anyway.
- Go to the home screen by pressing home button. Then you will see the vShare icon and it shows it’s installing.
- When the app finished installing, click on the app. There would be a warning message.
- Select Trust and then vShare will open.
This is it! vShare is installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can start downloading and installing Tabs & Chords Version 2.6.0 for free!