What is Riptide GP: Renegade?
Riptide GP Renegade is an action-packed arcade water racer filled with various thrill-ride race tracks full of shortcuts, secrets and interactive obstacles. Developed and published by Vector Unit, Riptide GP: Renegade is the third game in the series that lets you experience the future of hydrojet racing with armored racers doing suicidal stunts over various environments such as huge waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, race at maximum speed across rushing waves and much more. We will take a look at the game’s features as well as some cheats, tips & tricks.
The game is available on iOS and Android devices for $2.99. Apple TV is supported. You can even get it on PC via Steam and PS4 via PSN for $14.99 and experience a much more detailed classic arcade racer. It’s also available on the Amazon Store for $2.99 with FireTV support. An Xbox One release is also planned for probably the same price as the PC and PS4 version.
You are put into the role of a hydrojet rider who is framed and thrown out from the Riptide GP league. Now you are forced to illegally race through city waterways, flooded ruins and factory machinery with the objective to take back your old reputation and reclaim your title.
Here are the various game features this game offers:
- A deep career mode: Get ready to fight your way through numerous races and boss fights in order to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Collect money and experience to customize and upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts and boost your rider’s performance.
- Various exciting environments: Get ready to go at maximum speed across floating factory platforms and hurricane-strength waves. Each race track is filled with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
- Online Multiplayer: Race online with up to 8 players.
- Challenge Mode: Climb up the leaderboards and put your skills to the test against ghost recordings of your friends’ best performances.
- Unlock fast, transforming vehicles and win cash to upgrade and customize each hydro jet you collect.
- Gorgeous Water Racing: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a much higher level with beautiful water physics, splash-tastic spray effects and much more. Each race you play is different because the surface that you race on can change.
- GameCenter and iCloud support.
Now that we’ve taken a quick look at the fun features of the game, let’s take a look at some various cheats, tips & tricks to help you out.
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- Keep a good lookout for shortcuts. Each level in Renegade is bound to have at least one or two shortcuts. Some of these shortcuts can be easy to spot and pull off and give you a little boost ahead of other riders while some shortcuts are very difficult to do and find but can give you a huge advantage if you take the risk. Watch your surroundings carefully to find all the shortcuts. It could also be a good idea to watch other players online for some clues.
- You should upgrade your vehicle as frequently as possible.
- As we mentioned, some shortcuts can be hard to find. One of these harder shortcuts can be found in Fountain Park located right after the fork with the large bonsai tree. What you will have to do is this: instead of going on the water, just drive up the wall which is under the bridge and simply break through that fence onto the upper fountain level.
- Try and do some tricks on those big waves and not just on regular jumps.
- Get ready to grab all the Easter Eggs! Yes, we actually mean Easter Eggs, literal Easter Eggs. If you find and collect them all then you will unlock the craved “Chicken Head” player decal to show off how good of an Easter Eggs hunter you are to your friends.
- You can track how many eggs you have collected on the Stats screen.
- There are various references to the developers past games that can be found in many places throughout the game. If you have played any of the games developer Vector Unit made then you may recognize characters, locations and images seen in previous Riptide GP games, the Beach Buggy Blitz series and their first game, Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
- Renegade is the first game to feature a story mode in the Riptide GP series. This story tells the tale of revenge and betrayal, but apart from that, it also has a good amount of references to games, movies and game development. One of these jokes are, for example, the name of the robot character called 0xDEADBEEF is an old programming joke, a sort of “hexspeak” programmers used for uninitialized memory. This robot chose that name as a gag reference to the robots own hacked AI code.
Download and Install Riptide GP: Renegade Using Installous
What is Installous?
Installous is a Cydia app which is use for jailbroken iOS devices. With Installous installed on your device, you can gain access and install cracked apps. You can get the paid apps for free using this method.
Installous allows iOS users to download and install apps that have paywall on App Store. Installous allows you to find cracked apps which cost $0.99 or more elsewhere. One of the advantage to use Installous is that it has Bittorrent support, with this great feature you can start downloading apps, pause and start again without having to start over from the beginning.
Install Installous on your iPhone or iPad
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then Sources
- Select Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: http://cydia.hackulo.us, select Add
- Search for Installous, select the correct one for your iPhone or iPad
- Select Install and the installing progress will begin shortly
- Select Restart Springboard
That’s it! Enjoy Installous on your device!
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to use Installous on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Installous from Springboard
- Select the Search option when you can find on the top of the screen. Type Riptide GP: Renegade you want to search in the Search Field
- Search results would come up, select Riptide GP: Renegade you want to download and press Download. You also need to tap on the file hosting site you want to use.
- Another browser window would appear for downloading the app with a difference source. You will be asked to type in a Captcha code in order to continue the download. Please be aware if the Captcha code indicate is case sensitive or not.
- Ignore the advertisement which might appear to continue
- After you’ve landed the download section, you will be redirected to Installous. Riptide GP: Renegade will start to download.
- You will receive a notification when the app is successfully downloaded.
- Go to Downloads, a tap which locates at the bottom of your screen. You’d see Riptide GP: Renegade. Click Install to begin the installing process.