What is NOAA Radar Pro – Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker Version 3.9?
NOAA Radar Pro – Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker Version 3.9 is a great and easy weather app that lets you see animated weather radar images in real-time on a very interactive map that is complemented with weather warnings and alerts. This app can be really helpful if you want to find out whether there will be some bad weather in the area you want to go to or are currently at.
Made by Apalon Apps, NOAA Radar Pro Version 3.9 is sure to meet all your needs and act as a good replacement to the default weather app from Apple. You can get NOAA Radar Pro Version 3.9 for iPhone and iPad for a small price of $1.99 that also features Apple Watch support.
The app has plenty of great features. One of these features is the widget for Apple’s notification widget area that lets you easily pull down notifications whenever you want to see what the weather is like. It’s a really neat feature that has a simple design that’s clear and easily readable.
Aside from that feature I found to be nice, there are lots of other features that add to the core functionality plus some nice additions to the main features. There are radar and satellite overlays that display rain, snow, precipitation and cloud cover in real time as well as a push notification that allows you to see weather alerts that include bad weather such as tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms and more for your saved locations without even opening the app.
NOAA Radar Pro – Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker Version 3.9 Features
This is the only weather app where you have all National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts displayed on the map as interactive polygons that cover the territories they are active for. You can easily tap one of them to get the full alert information. There is detailed weather information for locations that include current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts and active alerts for any location in the USA.
If you are specifically looking for rain forecast then you have a rain map that provides you with rain forecast for the next 24 hours right on the terrain map. The snow depth map allows you to get a local and global view of the current snow layer. For hurricanes there is a Hurricane Tracker that can show past and current positions of tropical storms and their forecasted path.
Apart from these main features of the app there are also other nice additions that help make NOAA Radar Pro Version 3.9 as good as it can be. These features are:
- A Notification Center Widget that allows you to quickly look at the current temperature, today’s Min and Max and weather forecast for upcoming hours of the day.
- Sunrise and sunset times.
- Information on things such as pressure, wind speed, visibility details, dew point, chance of precipitation and humidity.
- The ability to choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays.
- A Bookmarks feature that lets you easily go to your favorite locations to check the weather.
- 3 different background maps: Standard, Hybrid and Satellite.
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast for any place you choose.
- A nice, simple location search feature that allows you to search either by name or by doing a long tap on any spot on the map for detailed weather info.
Coverage of NOAA Radar Pro – Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker Version 3.9
Before you get this weather app you may want to know which areas it covers.
First off, the National Weather Service watches, warnings, advisories are for the USA only. The Hurricane tracker gives you Pacific and Atlantic coverage. Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info are available worldwide.
The radar images are available in these locations: United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern) and Japan.
What’s new in version 3.9
Version 3.9 brings us these new additions:
- You can now see the probability of precipitation as part of the 24-hour weather forecast.
- Take a look at more weather parameters in each day of the 7-day forecast. To do this, simply tap the day field to reveal the info.
- You now have the ability to see pressure data right from the device’s sensor if the device does have a sensor.
- Get notifications about the formation of hurricanes and their development. You can go to the Overlays settings to adjust your preferences if you want.
- The app now features Satellite (cloud cover) images with a three-hour interval worldwide.
- Some nice performance improvements to give the app a more smoother experience.
Download NOAA Radar Pro – Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker Version 3.9 using vShare
vShare is one of the best way to get paid apps on Apple App Store free. vShare app has a vShare custom store and there are many apps available for free. vShare is a great tool for those users who don’t have a jailbroken iOS device or Cydia.
This is different from Cydia where you have to install a Cydia repo for it to work. Instead, vShare is essentially a custom apps tore which has its own website. vShare is a very good alternative of AppCake or Installous. The great thing about it is that iPhone or iPad does not need jailbreak or have Cydia on your iOS device.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to download and install vShare
- Unlock you iOS device
- Open the Safari app
- Type http://www.vshare.com in the Safari browser
- Select Download (Unjailbroken option should be available)
- There might be a warning. Press Install anyway.
- Go to the home screen by pressing home button. Then you will see the vShare icon and it shows it’s installing.
- When the app finished installing, click on the app. There would be a warning message.
- Select Trust and then vShare will open.
This is it! vShare is installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can start downloading and installing NOAA Radar Pro – Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker Version 3.9 for free!