What is Nightgate 1.0?
Nightgate 1.0 is a challenging arcade game that puts your reflexes to the test. Developed and published by Semidome Inc., if you have already played the developers previous games, Kotoro and Last Voyage, then you may know what kind of game to expect. The developers continue to create great games, and Nightgate 1.0 is no exception. If you don’t know what kind of game you are diving into, don’t worry, we will explain the game’s features as well as show some helpful cheats, tips & tricks.
The game is available on the iOS App Store as a Universal App for your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV for $2.99. You won’t see any ads and in-app purchases in this paid game.
Nightgate 1.0 takes place in the year 2398, where a network of intelligent computers is the only remaining life form on the Earth left after a great war. You will jump into a computer where you will journey across a dark digital world avoiding enemies and exploring deep beyond the advanced, futuristic landscapes of Nightgate 1.0.
There are 50 handcrafted levels and the objective of each level is to guide a white flicker of light to various colored dots while following another dot to the gate in order to progress to the next level. It sounds easy, but it isn’t. There are red bars and bullets throughout the levels that kill you if you touch them, so be careful.
Controls consist of you moving your finger anywhere on the screen to access the virtual joystick. It’s pretty simple and responsive. That white dot you control will move in the direction that your finger is pointing to without any friction. In this kind of game where reflex is required to dodge various obstacles and bullets, controls need to be responsive as they are an important part of the game. The developers have nailed the controls here. They are fast and very responsive, so you shouldn’t have trouble moving that white dot quickly where you want to.
Nightgate 1.0 Game Features
Nightgate 1.0 features some stunning minimalist designs with complex geometric shapes that have bright and vibrant colors which fit well with the black background. There are also some beautiful particle effects to see as levels become harder. The animations are smooth and the game features over 40 minutes of original techno soundtrack to accompany the minimalistic visuals and the theme of the game. You can even get the soundtrack separately on the iTunes Music Store if you like it.
The game is available in various languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian.
Apart from beating all the levels, you can also try and get all the achievements to keep things more interesting. Another great feature is that you can even take screenshots which can be saved to your device. You can do this by pausing the game by tapping the square in the corner and then tapping the “Snapshot” option. This will allow you to pan the in-game camera around to find the best angle to take your picture.
If you’re looking for a challenging game to put your reflexes to the test, then Nightgate is sure to please you with its responsive and intuitive controls, beautiful minimalist design and immersive soundtrack.
To sum it all up, here are all the features this game offers:
- 50 handcrafted levels.
- Various captivating environments.
- A beautiful minimalist design featuring various vibrant colors and complex geometric shapes.
- No in-app purchases, no ads whatsoever.
- Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- iCloud support, allowing you to easily sync your progress.
- Fully localized for these languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian.
- Various achievements to keep you busy throughout the game.
- A “Snapshot” feature that allows you to use the in-game camera to take stunning screenshots.
- Over 40 minutes of original techno soundtrack. You can get the soundtrack on the iTunes Music Store as well.
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- There is no time limit in Nightgate, so you can play the game slowly without any time pressure.
- The game lets your white little dot float anywhere on the screen, even if it seems like you are going out of bounds. You won’t die by doing this either, the only way to die is to hit those red bars or bullets.
- You will probably die a lot in this game. It may seem easy at first but levels get harder and longer later on. Make sure to learn from the mistakes you made in those deaths because you will stumble upon similar movement patterns for all the obstacles you come across.
Download and Install Nightgate 1.0 Using AppCake
AppCake is one of the most popular tool for users to download and install cracked apps. It is one of the most widely used tool besides Installous.
Install AppCake is easy and straightforward. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install and use AppCake on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to install AppCake on iPhone or iPad
prerequisite before you install App Cake:
- iPhone or iPad
- iPhone or iPad with iOS5 or later
- Jailbroken device, Cydia installed
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then go to Sources
- After you see the sources menu, Press Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: cydia.iphonecake.com , select Add Source.
- Source Warning would pop up. Press Add anyway. It would take some time for your iPhone or iPad to download these resources.
- There would be source updates for AppCake. When the update process is complete, press Return to Cydia.
- Tab cydia.iphonecake.com. from the Source menu.
- Press AppCake from All Packages menu.
- Select Install. After that, select Confirm which would appear on the top right of your screen.
- After it’s successfully installed, press Restart Springboard.
How to use AppCake on iPhone or iPad
After you’ve successfully installed AppCake, you can start using AppCake
- Use Springboard to open AppCake
- Use browser categories. You can also use Search to look for Nightgate.
Finally, it’s done. Enjoy!