What is NBA 2K16 Version 1.06?
NBA 2K16 Verison 1.06 is yet another basketball simulation in the NBA 2K series that aims to improve on previous installments and offer a much more realistic NBA experience with lots of new enhancements, new features, updated rosters and more. We will take a look at the game’s features this entry offers as well as some nice cheats, tips & tricks.
Developed by 2K Sports and published by 2K, NBA 2K16 Verison 1.06 is available on the App Store for $7.99. Please note that the game does NOT work on these devices: iPad 2, iPad 1, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3. There are also devices that do not have audio support. These are: iPad Mini 1, iPad 3, iPod Touch 5.
If you played the previous game then you probably remember that the biggest feature that was missing was the season mode. Luckily, the developers have added it in this time. You can now play full 82 game season for all of the 30 teams for the 2015/16 season. Another great addition is that there are settings made just for the iOS that let you see the simulation quarter length for 12 minutes. You can play the game quarter length to as low as 4 minutes if you prefer quicker games. What’s even cooler is that you can save games in progress. This means that you can quit with 2 minutes to go in the third quarter if you are busy. The length of the season can also be adjusted.
MyCareer mode also features this progress saving. Season mode focuses on 5v5 gameplay with a clear and great side perspective. The MyCareer mode, on the other hand, gives you a third person view that focuses on your player.
NBA 2K16 Version 1.06 Game Features:
Here is a quick list of the features this game offers:
- Includes full MyCAREER, Blacktop and Season modes.
- Vastly improved visuals and performance.
- Better controls that offer much smoother gameplay.
- Euroleague teams are now included.
- An NBA 2K Store that offers us equipment, courts, Virtual Currency, updated content and lots more.
- Have a physical controller? Then you’re in for a treat, because NBA 2K16 Verison 1.06 offers full Physical Controller Support.
NBA 2K16 Verison 1.06 is somewhat similar to the previous game in the series when it comes to gameplay, but this installment offers much better flow and lots more content than ever before. Animations have received lots of improvements and gameplay is smoother. This entry also comes with a new dribble stick that lets you do ankle breaker moves that are separated from the regular, main movement control stick. You have on screen buttons for pass, shoot, block and steal. On top of all this, the game even supports physical controllers, which is a much better option than the normal on screen controls. It’s an enjoyable basketball experience that improves on the previous entry.
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- Want a quick way to farm Virtual Currency in My Career Mode? There’s a glitch that hasn’t been fixed yet that lets you earn unlimited VC. Here’s how:
- Load up the My Career Mode and set up a game with Hall of Fame difficulty. Make it last 6 to 12 minutes a quarter.
- Load up the next game and complete the tip-off till the end. Once you have finished it you will earn VC and the glitch will continue awarding players with more Virtual Currency.
- Keep doing this over and over again to gain the amount of Virtual Currency you want in the game until developers fix the bug. The only problem you may have with this glitch is that the game takes some time to load. You earn 600 VC for each time you do it.
- Do you also want to farm some Virtual Currency in My Park Online Mode? There’s a glitch for that, too. Here’s how to do it:
- In My Park Online Mode, go to the 3 man Got Next Spot and start the game.
- Once the game starts, exit the game. It’s best to use some other character instead of your main one so you don’t damage your online reputation. You will earn VC when you are back to the home court. Lots of Virtual Current is to be earned using this glitch in My Park Online Mode. Oh, and, to make this glitch go faster, be sure to grab a couple of friends so you don’t wait too long in the park.
- One problem with this glitch is that, once a player keeps repeating this glitch over and over, the players runs the risk of destroying the online record or sometimes even ruining the game when players are opted to quit the game when trying to load it.
Download and Install NBA 2K16 Version 1.06 Using AppCake
AppCake is one of the most popular tool for users to download and install cracked apps. It is one of the most widely used tool besides Installous.
Install AppCake is easy and straightforward. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install and use AppCake on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to install AppCake on iPhone or iPad
prerequisite before you install App Cake:
- iPhone or iPad
- iPhone or iPad with iOS5 or later
- Jailbroken device, Cydia installed
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then go to Sources
- After you see the sources menu, Press Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: cydia.iphonecake.com , select Add Source.
- Source Warning would pop up. Press Add anyway. It would take some time for your iPhone or iPad to download these resources.
- There would be source updates for AppCake. When the update process is complete, press Return to Cydia.
- Tab cydia.iphonecake.com. from the Source menu.
- Press AppCake from All Packages menu.
- Select Install. After that, select Confirm which would appear on the top right of your screen.
- After it’s successfully installed, press Restart Springboard.
How to use AppCake on iPhone or iPad
After you’ve successfully installed AppCake, you can start using AppCake
- Use Springboard to open AppCake
- Use browser categories. You can also use Search to look for NBA 2K16 Version 1.06.
Finally, it’s done. Enjoy!