What is Minecraft: Story Mode Version 1.4?
Minecraft: Story Mode version 1.4 is an episodic point-and-click single player game in which you go on a journey across the Overworld, the Nether and the End. You and your friends must reunite a legendary group called Order of the Stone. Get ready for an adventure filled with various decisions that impact how characters react and what happens next. We will take a look at how the game works and then some cheats, tips & tricks.
Developed by Telltale Games in partnership with publisher Mojang, you can get the episodic game on iOS for $4.99.
The game puts you in the role of Jesse who has to save the world from destruction with the help of your good old friends. You must reunite the Order of the Stone, a powerful group that once defeated the legendary Ender Dragon. To do this you’ll have to go across the Overworld, through the Nether and to the End.
That’s the main plot of the game, without spoiling too much. Things start of a bit slow as the game introduces you to various main characters as well as the events that are going on. Once that’s done things get much more fun and interesting.
In this game, developer Telltale lets you choose the gender of Jesse, your character. This is the first time the developers have ever given you the choice of gender in any of their games.
Just like any game made by Telltale, Minecraft: Story Mode version 1.4 mostly consists of point-and-clicking and making quick choices during conversations or action sequences. Gameplay can simply be divided up into four main features: short puzzles, narrative choices, exploring and various quick-time events where you have to swipe and tap to progress.
The choices you make can change where the game will go next and how characters will react. It’s the gameplay you’d expect in any Telltale game. Sometimes you will also have to craft various items such as a bow and arrow or a sword using sticks, rocks, strings and more. It’s not as complex as the crafting in Minecraft but it is still fun to do.
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- There are a variety of different characters you will come across in your journey, such as Axel, Petra, Olivia and more. As you progress the game will let you make various choices in conversations to shape them the way you’d like to. You can try and replay the game a few times to see how the characters react in each of the given choices. It’s also a good way to find out which choices are the best for making friendships. But it’s also good for finding out about various other choices that aren’t the most right thing to do. Not that there are any bad choices, it’s just that characters may not react the way you’d like them to.
- As every Telltale game, this one has a good amount of quick-time events. The quick-time events in this one, however, aren’t really difficult to pull off. In various specific action sequences a big prompt will come up that tells you which button to press or which direction you need to move to. The game gives you lots of time to get a good look at which button you need to press or hold, so there’s not much to worry about pressing or holding the wrong button. If you do happen to mess up, don’t worry, the game will let you make mistakes every now and then. You’ll notice that the game tends to forgive you for the mistakes you make but, if you do happen to make a lot of them then you may have to start over the action sequence.
- Sometimes you’ll have to fight the iconic Creepers from Minecraft. Watch out, you don’t want to get blown up! Have no fear, your character, Jesse, is equipped with a nice sword for taking them out. Try to fight Creepers one at a time. You don’t want them grouping up on you. Carefully run up and take them out one by one. A few slashes are all it needs to take out a Creeper. Just keep running and attacking for the highest effect.
- You can do crafting! While it may not be as complex as it is in Minecraft, it is still an important part even at the beginning of the game. You will have to craft items in order to progress. It’s also a good idea to upgrade your wooden tools to much better material. You will realize the importance of crafting once that old wooden sword breaks in your fights against the Creepers. Crafting a new sword is necessary. Petra will take you to the Crafting Table where you will place items in order to craft new ones. Some of the materials you collect will prove quite useful later on in the game. But, for the start, the best thing to remember for creating a sword is two stones and one stick. Keep in mind the shape of the sword as well when crafting. Simply place the stone pieces atop one another in the top and middle block in the center. Then put that stick on the bottom and you got yourself a good, stone sword.
Download and Install Minecraft: Story Mode Version 1.4 Using Installous
What is Installous?
Installous is a Cydia app which is use for jailbroken iOS devices. With Installous installed on your device, you can gain access and install cracked apps. You can get the paid apps for free using this method.
Installous allows iOS users to download and install apps that have paywall on App Store. Installous allows you to find cracked apps which cost $0.99 or more elsewhere. One of the advantage to use Installous is that it has Bittorrent support, with this great feature you can start downloading apps, pause and start again without having to start over from the beginning.
Install Installous on your iPhone or iPad
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then Sources
- Select Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: http://cydia.hackulo.us, select Add
- Search for Installous, select the correct one for your iPhone or iPad
- Select Install and the installing progress will begin shortly
- Select Restart Springboard
That’s it! Enjoy Installous on your device!
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to use Installous on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Installous from Springboard
- Select the Search option when you can find on the top of the screen. Type Minecraft: Story Mode Version 1.4 to search in the Search Field
- Search results would come up, select Minecraft: Story Mode Version 1.4 to download and press Download. You also need to tap on the file hosting site you want to use.
- Another browser window would appear for downloading the app with a difference source. You will be asked to type in a Captcha code in order to continue the download. Please be aware if the Captcha code indicate is case sensitive or not.
- Ignore the advertisement which might appear to continue
- After you’ve landed the download section, you will be redirected to Installous. Minecraft: Story Mode Version 1.4 will start to download.
- You will receive a notification when the app is successfully downloaded.
- Go to Downloads, a tap which locates at the bottom of your screen. You should see Minecraft: Story Mode Version 1.4. Click Install to begin the installing process.