Goat Simulator 1.7 is a simulation game that lets you basically play as a goat. The title of this game pretty much explains it. If you actually ever had dreams about being a goat before, well, you’re in luck, as you can now relive your dreams with this game. Okay, obviously this idea sounds ridiculous, and no one knows how the developers could have thought of something like this. But the idea behind this game is that it is basically supposed to be a parody to all the other bad simulation games that kept popping up. We will be showing some cheats, tips & tricks to help you become the best goat ever.
Developed and published by Coffee Stain Studios, Goat Simulator was originally first released on PC via Steam for $9.99, but it is now also available on iOS devices for $4.99 and Android devices for $5.77.
Basically, the whole point of the game is to cause as much chaos and mayhem as possible. Think of it like an old-school skating game, where instead of being a skater and doing tricks, you are a goat causing destruction.
The controls are simple. You have the virtual joystick on the left which you use to move the goat around and on the right you can move the camera and tap buttons that let you jump, headbutt and even lick stuff. You can tap on the ragdoll button to make the goat collapse or to get you back up if you are already down. Depending on which goat you play as, you may also have a Power button which lets you use a power that is different for each goat.
This physics-based world will give you points for doing things such as jumping, headbutting people and objects, licking things, hitting a car or getting hit by a car, and a bunch of other things. You basically get points for anything you do. There are also objectives you can do that give you points as well.
To sum it all up, here are the features this simulator offers:
- The ability to play as a goat.
- Collect points for causing destruction to the physics-based world.
- Tons of bugs! Yes, bugs are a feature in this game. The only bugs that are fixed are the ones that make the game crash. Other than that, all the other bugs are pretty funny and the developers have decided to keep them.
- Wacky in-game physics that can bug out hilariously.
If you want a game that you can spend an hour or so to have fun and forget about later, then you can get this. Otherwise, the developers themselves state that: “Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.”
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- There are goats/mutators that can be unlocked by collecting a specific amount of trophies. Trophies in this game are small golden goat statues that are hidden around the map. Here are all the goats/mutators that can be unlocked by collecting trophies:
- Tall Goat – The tallest goat in the game. This is a mutator that turns your goat into a giraffe. Requires 5 trophies to unlock.
- Feather Goat – You can jump higher than any other goat with this mutator that turns you into an ostrich. Requires 10 trophies to unlock.
- Giant Goat – This mutator turns you into a big sperm whale that lets you blow water out of your head. Requires 20 trophies to unlock.
- Space Goat – A mutator that turns your goat into an alien. There does not seem to be any known advantages over the regular goat you play as. It just makes you look different but instead of headbutting you smash things with your eyestalk. Requires 30 trophies to unlock.
- You can unlock the Angel Goat status if you don’t make any chaos for around 8 minutes. You can stand still and wait if you want. Angel Goat lets you jump higher and the active ability lets you glide through the air with a low drop rate.
- Do you want to become the Goat King? Then find the spiral tower that has a fence surrounding its base, which is not far from where you spawn. Simply climb those stairs to the top floor to get to a throne room. Stand on the throne and you will now be titled as the Goat King. As the Goat King you wear a skull mask and you have the ability to create goats whenever you want.
What’s new in version 1.7
Version 1.7 brought us some nice Easter related content. Let’s take a look at the new additions that let you celebrate Easter in the best way possible, Goat-style!
- This Easter update brings us a new quest called: Save Easter! Your objective will be to help the Easter bunny collect the missing eggs.
- A new character/mutator called Eggbert has been added. What could it be? Some kind of egg-goat!? Play as this new walking egg character to find out!
- Another new character/mutator has been added as well: the Easter Goat! Get ready to play as a fully decorated Easter goat that brings joy and happiness of Easter around the world. Place Easter eggs that explode in beautiful colors! You can even have up to three chicken goats follow you around in your goatventures!
Download Goat Simulator 1.7 using vShare
vShare is one of the best way to get paid apps on Apple App Store free. vShare app has a vShare custom store and there are many apps available for free. vShare is a great tool for those users who don’t have a jailbroken iOS device or Cydia.
This is different from Cydia where you have to install a Cydia repo for it to work. Instead, vShare is essentially a custom apps tore which has its own website. vShare is a very good alternative of AppCake or Installous. The great thing about it is that iPhone or iPad does not need jailbreak or have Cydia on your iOS device.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to download and install vShare
- Unlock you iOS device
- Open the Safari app
- Type http://www.vshare.com in the Safari browser
- Select Download (Unjailbroken option should be available)
- There might be a warning. Press Install anyway.
- Go to the home screen by pressing home button. Then you will see the vShare icon and it shows it’s installing.
- When the app finished installing, click on the app. There would be a warning message.
- Select Trust and then vShare will open.
This is it! vShare is installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can start downloading and installing Goat Simulator 1.7 for free!