What is Full Fitness: Exercise Workout Trainer?
Full Fitness: Exercise Workout Trainer Version 2.2 is one of the best top selling fitness apps developed and published by Mehrdad Mehrain. Apart from it being important to stay fit, studies have proven that exercising also makes you happier. With the help of this app, exercising is much easier. There are hundreds of exercises that are all explained with clear and simple pictures, videos and text instructions. What’s even better is that you can get all of this right in your very own mobile devices you carry around in your pocket.
This great and cheap fitness app is available on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices for $2.99. It also requires having iOS 4.3 or higher to work.
Getting personal trainers to help you out can be rather expensive. And this is why this fitness app is really worth getting. It’s important to always change your workout routine to keep your body from getting used to the same old exercises you always do. Adding variety to your workout is a good thing to do. Apart from it being healthy, it makes things less monotone and more interesting. Doing the same exercises over and over can get boring, so changing it up can make it more enjoyable for you. This app really helps with doing that thanks to its cheap price you won’t get with personal trainers.
What are the key features for this app? Let’s take a look:
- There are exercises by muscle or by equipment. Workouts are grouped by muscle of target or by body region. What this means is that you have various different exercises depending on these directions. You also have exercises that require using a variety of equipment, such as Dumbbells, Barbells and other equipment.
- You have various different methods to do your workouts. The app lets you play videos, images or text directions that are clear and easy for you to follow.
- The app features 30 pre-defined routines. And if that is not enough for you, the app also lets users even create their own routines and allows them to track their progress that can be shown in graphs while doing workouts.
- A calorie tracker! While the app does offer a built in weight monitor and BMI calculator, another cool feature it offers is the calorie tracker. This means that you can also use the app as a calorie counter. You are free to take a look at how many kilograms or pounds you need to stay fit and you can also look at over 90,000 food items.
If you’re interested in all the features this app offers, then take a look at this helpful list of great features:
- There are hundreds of different exercises. That is more than any app you will find on the store.
- Clear images of people doing every exercise with simple text instructions.
- The app has hundreds of video instructions to better explain exercises you find more complicated.
- A calorie tracker that features over 90,000 food items. Keep track of this so you know how many kilograms or pounds you need to stay fit.
- Clean and handy logging feature that allows you to easily record and track each exercise you do.
- Various exercises that are ordered by target (arms, abs, back and more), muscle they target (biceps, deltoids and more) or equipment they require (kettlebells, swissball, nothing and much more).
- 30 pre-defined routines that allow you to reach a variety of goals such as: strength, weight loss, ab definition, golf program and much more.
- The ability to email your workout logs to yourself, view them on the device or back them up online if you want.
- Use graphs to check your workout results and help you stay motivated to do more.
- A stop-watch timer that lets you keep track of your rest times between sets.
- Built-in weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress.
- If you think you will forget to do your workout then don’t worry, you can easily schedule workouts ahead of time to remind you when your next workout routine is up.
- The ability to set up profiles and track more than one user.
- iCloud support as well as a nice feature that lets you import content from the app.
- A workout sharing tool that lets you share your workouts between other people that use the app.
What’s new in version 2.2
Version 2.2 doesn’t bring anything new. It makes sure that the app works on iOS 7. But, there is a large update planned that will include new exercises, routines and some nice new features. There does not seem to be any info on what kind of features they will implement, so be sure to keep an eye out on the next big update.
Download Full Fitness: Exercise Workout Trainer Version 2.2using vShare
vShare is one of the best way to get paid apps on Apple App Store free. vShare app has a vShare custom store and there are many apps available for free. vShare is a great tool for those users who don’t have a jailbroken iOS device or Cydia.
This is different from Cydia where you have to install a Cydia repo for it to work. Instead, vShare is essentially a custom apps tore which has its own website. vShare is a very good alternative of AppCake or Installous. The great thing about it is that iPhone or iPad does not need jailbreak or have Cydia on your iOS device.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to download and install vShare
- Unlock you iOS device
- Open the Safari app
- Type http://www.vshare.com in the Safari browser
- Select Download (Unjailbroken option should be available)
- There might be a warning. Press Install anyway.
- Go to the home screen by pressing home button. Then you will see the vShare icon and it shows it’s installing.
- When the app finished installing, click on the app. There would be a warning message.
- Select Trust and then vShare will open.
This is it! vShare is installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can start downloading and installing Full Fitness: Exercise Workout Trainer Version 2.2 for free!