What is Five Nights at Freddy’s?
Five Nights at Freddy’s is a horror game where you play as a night watch security guard named Mike Schmidt at the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza restaurant. This game, originally released on PC shortly went to the iOS and Android devices as well. You will have to survive the night from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. without getting taken down by those creepy animatronics that walk in various rooms at night. Use cameras to monitor the locations of the animatronics while keeping an eye on your limited power. Turn lights on and off to see if they are close and close doors to prevent them from attacking you. Survive all five nights, with the last night being the most unpredictable one.
Now that we’ve explained the point of this game, let’s get on to some helpful cheats, tips & tricks to survive through these crazy nights.
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- It’s actually a really good idea to make sure to keep the doors open. This is because doors waste the largest amount of power in the game. While you may think that you can just close all the doors to keep the animatronics from coming to you and surviving the night, it’s actually a bad idea because it will only work for almost an hour until you have run out of all the power. So, make sure to keep all the doors open at all times until something unusual happens such as hearing a animatronic approaching or seeing one in the doorway. Close all the doors quick if you do hear or see one and wait for them to disappear.
- Make sure to use lights sparsely and only when you are under attack. It’s important to note that this game heavily relies on sound. By constantly checking cameras and turning on lights when it isn’t necessary, you simply won’t ever have enough power to survive the night. If you hear that something is approaching then quickly turn the lights on and off to briefly check the doorways. Another good thing to keep in mind is that on the right side door you can see something coming in the shadows before it gets to the doorway. In this case, you should just quickly close the door and ignore using the lights.
- Try to learn how the animatronics move. If you figure out how all the animatronics move as early as you can, it will help you survive much more easily. Here is how all the animatronics move for all the nights except night five, where you never know what will happen.
- Chica – Moves fast towards you and always shows up on the right side door. If you spot Chica on one of the right side cameras then you should immediately close the door before Chica manages to get to the doorway.
- Bonnie – This animatronic will always show up in the left hand doorway but will be seen moving randomly in the cameras. If you think Bonnie is moving and you want to make sure Bonnie isn’t at the doorway then turn the left side light on and off to be sure.
- Foxy – You will usually see Foxy stay in Pirate Cove at Camera 1C. Keep in mind though that she does not like to be watched. If you hear running on the left side then that’s Foxy coming for you. Quickly close the left door. Another warning to know when to close the left door is the infrequent messages you may see appear in camera 1C that say “IT’S ME!”; When you see that close the left door as fast as you can.
- Freddy – Freddy can be rather difficult to foresee and tends to make cameras go dark. If you see this happen then get ready, Freddy is coming. By watching him you make him move slower. Keep watching him and also remember that he usually goes throughout the whole camera circuit before he attacks. He can be very dangerous in the final hours of the night because he can break doors. That is why it is important to slow him down as much as you can.
- Watch for those glowing eyes. Freddy may be hard to see due to him making the cameras go dark. But, if you happen to see some glowing eyes, then that’s him. Again, keep an eye on him to slow him down.
- Use headphones. Headphones can be very helpful in this game due to how important sounds are. It is very helpful when you can hear and differentiate whether the footsteps are coming from the left or the right side. With the iPhone and iPod’s built-in speakers, it can be rather hard to figure out where the animatronics are coming from. So, if you have headphones, be sure to use them.
Five Nights at Freddy’s is made by Scott Cawthon and is available on iOS and Android devices for $2.99. It is also available on PC for $4.99. There are no microtransactions on any of these platforms.
Download and Install Five Nights at Freddy’s Using AppCake
AppCake is one of the most popular tool for users to download and install cracked apps. It is one of the most widely used tool besides Installous.
Install AppCake is easy and straightforward. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install and use AppCake on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to install AppCake on iPhone or iPad
prerequisite before you install App Cake:
- iPhone or iPad
- iPhone or iPad with iOS5 or later
- Jailbroken device, Cydia installed
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then go to Sources
- After you see the sources menu, Press Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: cydia.iphonecake.com , select Add Source.
- Source Warning would pop up. Press Add anyway. It would take some time for your iPhone or iPad to download these resources.
- There would be source updates for AppCake. When the update process is complete, press Return to Cydia.
- Tab cydia.iphonecake.com. from the Source menu.
- Press AppCake from All Packages menu.
- Select Install. After that, select Confirm which would appear on the top right of your screen.
- After it’s successfully installed, press Restart Springboard.
How to use AppCake on iPhone or iPad
After you’ve successfully installed AppCake, you can start using AppCake
- Use Springboard to open AppCake
- Use browser categories. You can also use Search to look for Five Nights at Freddy’s.