What is Farming Simulator 16 Version 1.1.4?
Farming Simulator 16 is an agriculture simulation that lets manage your very own farm where you plant, grow, harvest and sell various crops, raise cows and sheep and sell timber. There are a variety of different tractors to use and other machines from over 20 brands of agricultural manufacturers. You can buy new fields to make your farm land larger as well as take full control of harvesters and tractors. If you don’t want to control everything by yourself then you can hire AI helpers and manage your farm using the full screen management map. We will take a quick look at the game’s features and then move on to a variety of helpful cheats, tips, tricks & strategies.
Developed and published by GIANTS Software, Farming Simulator 16 is available on iPhone and iPad devices for $4.99.
Here are the various features this great farming game offers:
- Beautiful, detailed 3D graphics.
- Plant and harvest up to five different crops: wheat, corn, potatoes, sugar beet and canola.
- Sell the various crops you harvest in an active market.
- Take control of highly detailed tractors and trucks from over 20 brands of agriculture manufacturers.
- Produce and sell milk and wool by feeding cows and sheep.
- Harvest wood using steadfast machinery and sell all the timber.
- Hire and manage AI helpers to save time and get superior results.
- Play together with a friend in the local multiplayer mode using WiFI or Bluetooth.
Overall, if you are a fan of simulation games and want to see what it’s like to farm, or you are a fan of previous games in the Farming Simulator series, then Farming Simulator 16 is something you will surely enjoy. For $4.99, it offers lots of content and gameplay that will keep you addicted for hours on end.
Cheats, Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- The game does not have any tutorial, so you are left to try and quickly learn the controls and what the button icons mean by yourself. We will help here. The button icons, from bottom left to bottom right are: the steering slider, switch vehicles, detach tools, activate tools, hire assistant, honk the horn, and throttle (forward/backward, general speed).
- Once you figured that out, you have to get familiar with all the machinery offered. The harvester is easy to learn. It’s basically the big yellow thing that also has the appropriate header attached. Apart from that, though, you also have one tractor and a few things that can attach to the back of it. These things include a cultivator, a sowing machine and a tipper. The cultivator sort of looks flat and has a green color; the sowing machine is red and the tipper is the green bin on wheels.
- You should get to harvesting as fast as you can. The game at the start gives you two fields. One field is full of wheat and is ready to harvest, while the other one needs to be cultivated. Make sure to immediately harvest that wheat. If you don’t, it may turn bad.
- Use the tractor to cultivate your fields and get them ready for sowing. If you want to save time you can also hire an assistant who will drive your harvester and harvest that first wheat field while you cultivate the second field.
- Each new game you start gives you 5’000 wheat, potatoes, corn, canola and sugar beet. You should sell all of that to have a bit more cash at the start of the game.
- Once you have harvested your first field and have sold off all of the starting grain you had, you should have more than enough cash to buy another tractor. Make sure to buy one, because having this second tractor to cultivate, sow and harvest will be very helpful.
- You should only sow wheat and canola at the start. This is because the other crops require having tools you don’t own yet. With a sowing machine attached to your tractor, tap on the blue highlighted seed button to switch seeds.
- Make effective use of assistants you hire. Each assistant costs about $1 of in-game cash per second when they are using your vehicles. But they are still worth it because they will save up lots of your time. While you can simply do everything by yourself, adding a few assistants to help out will let you harvest, cultivate and sow a single field at the same time. Don’t forget to leave enough space between your vehicles, otherwise you may cause lots of crashes.
What’s new in version 1.1.4
Version 1.1.4 brings us better graphics quality on iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus devices as well as some bug fixes.
Download and Install Farming Simulator 16 Version 1.1.4 Using Installous
What is Installous?
Installous is a Cydia app which is use for jailbroken iOS devices. With Installous installed on your device, you can gain access and install cracked apps. You can get the paid apps for free using this method.
Installous allows iOS users to download and install apps that have paywall on App Store. Installous allows you to find cracked apps which cost $0.99 or more elsewhere. One of the advantage to use Installous is that it has Bittorrent support, with this great feature you can start downloading apps, pause and start again without having to start over from the beginning.
Install Installous on your iPhone or iPad
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then Sources
- Select Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: http://cydia.hackulo.us, select Add
- Search for Installous, select the correct one for your iPhone or iPad
- Select Install and the installing progress will begin shortly
- Select Restart Springboard
That’s it! Enjoy Installous on your device!
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to use Installous on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Installous from Springboard
- Select the Search option when you can find on the top of the screen. Type Farming Simulator 16 Version 1.1.4 you want to search in the Search Field
- Search results would come up, select Farming Simulator 16 Version 1.1.4 to download and press Download. You also need to tap on the file hosting site you want to use.
- Another browser window would appear for downloading the app with a difference source. You will be asked to type in a Captcha code in order to continue the download. Please be aware if the Captcha code indicate is case sensitive or not.
- Ignore the advertisement which might appear to continue
- After you’ve landed the download section, you will be redirected to Installous. Farming Simulator 16 Version 1.1.4 will start to download.
- You will receive a notification when the app is successfully downloaded.
- Go to Downloads, a tap which locates at the bottom of your screen. You should see Farming Simulator 16 Version 1.1.4. Click Install to begin the installing process.