What is Facetune
Facetune 2.5.4 is a portrait and selfie photo editing app that lets you easily make quality photos using powerful tools that pros use. Now you can edit photos just like professional photographers and graphic designers do in Photoshop. This cool photo editing app was made by Lightricks Ltd. and is available on iOS devices for $3.99 .
When you launch the app, you will be given an option to use a demo photo. These demo photos are portraits of people that may have exposed blemishes, freckles or some other detail using removing tools. It would be a good idea to do a demo photo first so you can figure out how the app and tools work. Once you select a tool for the first time, a quick tutorial will pop up to explain what the tools are for and give you an idea on how to use it.
This is a very good way of introducing the user to the tools. If the app just put a tutorial explaining all the tools when you launched it, you probably would forget about them fast. Putting quick tutorials for each tool you pick for the first time is better to the user. What is also a neat addition is that at the end of each tutorial there is a video that shows how the developers use the tool.
Improve your pictures with Facetune
Facetune includes a total of 10 tools you can use to improve your photos. The tools included are Crop, Whiten, Smooth, Details, Reshape, Patch, Tones, Red Eye, Defocus, Filters, and Frames. Each of these tools is built for a particular task. Let’s say you want to use the Patch tool. The Patch tool is used to help you cover up pimples, moles or beauty marks. To do this, select the spot and then select a piece of skin to copy and replace. With this tool, it makes it really easy to cover up almost anything you want. You can also move around the photo by merely dragging your finger across the screen.
The app also has a “Move” button feature that turns off the editing tool you have currently selected so you can move the photo. As any professional photo editing software, you can import your own photo and undo any additions you make to it. You can also view what the original photo looked like by touching and holding on the button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Once you have finished editing your beautiful portrait or selfie, you can share it to a wide variety of networks and services. These are: E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr. If you share through Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or Tumblr you will be given an option to upload a before and after version of the photo. The original photo will be displayed on the left side while on the right side will be your edited photo. You can use this if you want to show off your pro editing skills.
Facetune App Features
Facetune is compatible for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. If you have an iPad it’s probably best to get the iPad version because a larger screen will make it much easier to edit photos.
To sum it all up, here are some things you can do in Facetune:
- Create perfect smiles: Refine or widen your smile or whiten and brighten your teeth;
- Beautiful skin: Brighten dark circles under your eyes, remove imperfections such as pimples and blemishes or rejuvenate and smooth your skin;
- Penetrating eyes: Change eye color, remove red and white eye effects or emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze;
- Hair Salon: Remove stray hairs, fill bald patches and color over gray hair;
- Reshape facial structure: Reshape your nose, refine jaw lines, enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image, heighten cheek bones and brows or completely turn your face into alien or other crazy shapes;
- Vivid makeup: Add color to your lips, add intensity to your natural lip color, add volume to your lashes and shape your brows or apply any shade of blush and eye shadow;
- And much more.
What’s new in version 2.5.4
Version 2.5.4 brings us 64-bit support, support for Facebook Messenger exporting, bug fixes and better performance.
Download Facetune 2.5.4 using vShare
vShare is one of the best way to get paid apps on Apple App Store free. vShare app has a vShare custom store and there are many apps available for free. vShare is a great tool for those users who don’t have a jailbroken iOS device or Cydia.
This is different from Cydia where you have to install a Cydia repo for it to work. Instead, vShare is essentially a custom apps tore which has its own website. vShare is a very good alternative of AppCake or Installous. The great thing about it is that iPhone or iPad does not need jailbreak or have Cydia on your iOS device.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to download and install vShare
- Unlock you iOS device
- Open the Safari app
- Type http://www.vshare.com in the Safari browser
- Select Download (Unjailbroken option should be available)
- There might be a warning. Press Install anyway.
- Go to the home screen by pressing home button. Then you will see the vShare icon and it shows it’s installing.
- When the app finished installing, click on the app. There would be a warning message.
- Select Trust and then vShare will open.
This is it! vShare is installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can start downloading and installing Facetune 2.5.4 for free!