The latest smartphones have become very powerful devices with features that rival personal computers. And if these weren’t enough, developers created apps that will enhance these features.
One of these most popular apps is for photo editing. Nowadays, you can find hundreds of them that cater to whatever needs you might have – whether you want to enhance your images or animate them.
One photo editor that stands out among the rest is Enlight, an intuitive photo editor that is available for iPhone users. Priced at $3.99 on the Apple App store, Enlight is definitely not the cheapest photo editor in the market. So the question is if it delivers or not for the price it commands.
A Closer Look at Enlight
Enlight’s goal is to make your photo editing experience faster and more convenient without scrimping on the features. It also tries to bridge the gap between Android and iOS by using Android design language on iOS platform.
Compared to other photo editors, Enlight sets itself apart from the competition by using gestures instead of sliders and static icons. It might be strange the first time but as you get used to it, it’s very easy to navigate the app.
Enlight can be likened to Forge, Adonit’s idea-to-product app, which uses on-screen toggles to go back and forth between edits and the original picture. It has a menu option which you can access or dismiss by sliding the screen from the right.
This photo editor is loaded with tools and options which often have sub-menus found inline at the docked menu bar. When you add filters and effects, the app enables you to control the severity and density of your filter by simply sliding from left to right.
Enlight is a well-designed photo editor that gives its competitors a run for their money. On the downside, however, some of its editing filters might look gaudy compared to the subtlety of VCSO CAM. On the other hand, it redeems itself by not having expensive in-app purchases; thus, you can be rest assured that you won’t make any extra spending for add-ons.
What’s Inside the Box?
Want to post your photos to Instagram along with cool captions and texts? Or do you want to be more creative with your pictures? Or maybe you want professional looking photos? Enlight has a wide range of features for your image needs.
- Vintage filters – Stylized presets which drew inspiration from classic film and camera. Use this to give your photos a retro feeling as you experiment with vignettes and light leaks.
- Black and White – Never go wrong with black and white filters
- Instafit – Allows you to post your photos without cropping them. Choose from the blurred and patterned background instead.
- Adjust – This feature allows you to apply masking as well as adjusting the exposure and contrast of your images. You can also correct the color of your images using this.
- Clarity – Corrects over-exposure and restores lost details using the latest noise reduction tool.
- Target – This feature allows you to target specific areas of your photos while preserving the rest of the area.
- Crop – Aside from cropping your photos, this tool allows you to straighten crooked photos as well as flip and rotate them.
- Skew – This feature allows you to change the angle of your images to give it a different and fresh perspective. Align photos with bad perspective using “Skew.”
- Refit – This tool allows you to crop your photo without removing the essential parts of the image.
- Reshape – Tweak the shape of your images using this tool
- Heal – Want to remove distracting elements seamlessly? This is the right tool to do it.
- Urban – If you are into street art, you can use this tool to add grunge textures and spray paint splatters to your images.
- Sketch – Transform your pictures to look like real-life sketches
What’s New in Version 1.2.8?
Enlight put more additional tools in its latest version to make photo editing much more fun and exciting. Here’s what you’re going to get in the latest version:
- Mixer – Create surreal double exposure effect or superimpose your photos using this tool.
- Duo – Use any of your two favorite colors to create an interesting two-toned effect to your pictures.
- Painting – Convert your pictures into paintings using different strokes, canvas, and lighting that would make even Picasso envious.
- Texts and Decals – Add more style to your photos by adding fashionable texts, captions, and quotes. Customize the font, shadow, color, and opacity of your text using these feature.
- Effects – As the name suggests, this tool lets you add more effects, such as bokeh light, snow, and confetti.
If you want to try Enlight first before buying it on the Apple App store, you can do it by using Installous.
What is Installous?
Installous is a Cydia app used for jailbroken iOS devices. With Installous on your device, you can gain access and install cracked apps and paid apps for free.
Installous allows iOS users to download and install apps that have a paywall on App Store. Installous allows you to find cracked apps which cost $0.99 or more elsewhere. One of the advantages of using Installous is its Bittorrent support, with this great feature you can start downloading apps, pause and start again without having to start over from the beginning.
Install Enlight on your iPhone or iPad
Step 1: First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
Step 2: Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
Step 3: Go to Manage, then Sources
Step 4: Select Edit
Step 5: Select Add
Step 6: A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: http://cydia.hackulo.us, select Add
Step 7: Search for Installous, select the correct one for your iPhone or iPad
Step 8: Select Install and the installing progress will begin shortly
Step 9: Select Restart Springboard
How to use Installous on your iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Launch Installous from Springboard
Step 2: Select the Search option found on the top screen. Type Enlight you want to search on the Search Field
Step 3: Select Enlight you want and press Download. Next, tap the file hosting site you want to use.
Step 4: Another browser window would appear for downloading the app with a difference source. You will be asked to type in a Captcha code in order to continue the download. Remember that the Captcha code is case sensitive.
Step 5: Ignore the advertisement which might appear to continue
Step 6: On the download section, you will be redirected to Installous. Enlight will start to download.
Step 7: You will receive a notification when the app is successfully downloaded.
Step 8: Go to Downloads, which is located at the bottom of your screen. You’d see Enlight. Click Install to begin the installing process.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.