What is Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather, Radar, and Storm Alerts Version 5.2.1?
Dark Sky is a weather app that can be very useful if you want to take a quick look and get precise information on when it will rain or snow up to an hour in advance. Coupled with great weather animations, Dark Sky can be quite helpful if you are planning to go out for a walk or you want to play some sport with your friends.
Made by Jackadam, Dark Sky features Apple Watch support and is available on the App Store for $3.99. Please note that Dark Sky only works in the US, UK and Ireland.
The app works by using the GPS to create forecasts for the exact location you are in. It gives you minute by minute predictions for the next hour as well as hour by hour forecasts for the next day and week. Dark Sky has some great technology behind it that lets us see the world’s first ever smooth radar animation. Other apps tend to only show you a bunch of slideshows from which are rather difficult to tell how storms are moving. This app, however, with its smooth radar animation lets you get a good look at the actual path of the storm. It nicely shows you how it moved in the past and where it will go in the future.
Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather, Radar, and Storm Alerts Version 5.2.1 -What’s great about the app
There are a variety of advanced push notifications that this app offers. You can get down to the minute alerts before it even begins to rain or snow at the location you are currently at. The app also sends you notifications of government severe weather alerts for things such as flooding, thunderstorms, hurricanes and more. You can also make your own custom notifications that cover the next 24 hours for things such as wind, temperature, precipitation and much more. Oh, and don’t worry about opening the app. You won’t even have to because the app will still tell you what you need to know and when you need to know it without even opening the app.
Dark Sky can give you a detailed breakdown of the current weather condition of the location you are currently at. It will show things such as wind speed, direction, pressure and visibility. With the help of GPS, Dark Sky can narrow down to the minute coverage of Weather Radar, Hyperlocal Forecasts and Storm Alerts. You have a few tabs you can use to get more detailed info on various things. The top tab shows you a sliding Doppler radar of your current location that is similar to the local weather.
There is also a nice Notification Center Widget that lets you take a brief look at what may happen in the next hour and the next week. This means that you won’t even have to unlock your phone to get a quick look at the weather before going out for a walk or to buy something.
Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather, Radar, and Storm Alerts Version 5.2.1 APK Download
What’s even better about Dark Sky is that you can even use it on your Apple Watch. The Apple Watch version has been built from the ground up to easily send you notifications and let you take a look at the weather for the next week before going somewhere. Plus, it looks really nice on your wrist.
Overall, Dark Sky is a great weather app that is worth the $3.99 price tag. It offers detailed, beautiful weather forecasts as well as down to the minute coverage that is almost always spot on. If you live in the US, UK or Ireland then I highly recommend this weather app that will always let you know of any rain or snow coming in your current location as well as any other severe weather alerts sent out by the government. You don’t even have to open the app or unlock your phone to receive notifications.
What’s new in version 5.2.1
This iOS 10 update brings us these new additions:
- Lots of sweet new visual adjustments.
- You can now pull down on a Dark Sky notification to get a nice, detailed next-hour graph.
- The text that used to say “Rain starting soon!” has been replaced with much more accurate text such as “Rain starting in 12 min, stopping 25 min later”.
- A useful Lock Screen Widget.
- You can now take a look at the current conditions.
- The ability to view next hour hyperlocal forecast & graph.
- There are now forecasts for each of the next five days.
- Support for the Apple Watch.
- Various behind-the-scenes enhancements to make notifications faster and loading quicker.
- Tons of bug fixes.
Download and Install Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather, Radar, and Storm Alerts Version 5.2.1 Using AppCake
AppCake is one of the most popular tool for users to download and install cracked apps. It is one of the most widely used tool besides Installous.
Install AppCake is easy and straightforward. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install and use AppCake on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to install AppCake on iPhone or iPad
prerequisite before you install App Cake:
- iPhone or iPad
- iPhone or iPad with iOS5 or later
- Jailbroken device, Cydia installed
- First thing you have to do is to make sure your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken.
- Tap on Cydia on your device and launch it
- Go to Manage, then go to Sources
- After you see the sources menu, Press Edit
- Select Add
- A Pop-Up will show up, add the URL: cydia.iphonecake.com , select Add Source.
- Source Warning would pop up. Press Add anyway. It would take some time for your iPhone or iPad to download these resources.
- There would be source updates for AppCake. When the update process is complete, press Return to Cydia.
- Tab cydia.iphonecake.com. from the Source menu.
- Press AppCake from All Packages menu.
- Select Install. After that, select Confirm which would appear on the top right of your screen.
- After it’s successfully installed, press Restart Springboard.
How to use AppCake on iPhone or iPad
After you’ve successfully installed AppCake, you can start using AppCake
- Use Springboard to open AppCake
- Use browser categories. You can also use Search to look for Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather, Radar, and Storm Alerts Version 5.2.1.
Finally, it’s done. Enjoy!