What is Chameleon Run Version 1.2.3?
Chameleon Run is a colorful auto-runner that puts you in a smooth, minimalistic world where you run, jump and switch colors to make your way to the end of the level by getting across various obstacles. We will take a look at some cheats, tips, tricks & walkthrough as well as the game’s features that make it so great compared to other games in the auto-runner genre.
Developed and published by Noodlecake Studios Inc, Chameleon Run is available on the iPhone and iPad with Apple TV support. It costs $1.99, the price of one cup of coffee.
The game puts you in control of a cube-ish character with floating body parts that may remind you of the Rayman character from the Rayman games. Your goal is to run all the way to the end of the level while avoiding black obstacles that can kill you. Sounds kind of like any other auto-runner game, doesn’t it? Well, it’s actually not. It has quite a different feature to the game that makes it better and different from the rest in the genre. This game features the color switch component which will probably remind of the highly popular Color Switch game. This means that, apart from avoiding black obstacles, you also have to make sure that you don’t touch any platform unless it has the same color as you do.
What’s great about Chameleon Run Version 1.2.3?
Controls are simple but may require a bit of time getting used to. You will use your left thumb to change color and the right thumb to jump. While it does sound easy, you will actually mess up at times and get confused as to which thumb you should tap with first. Don’t worry, though, a bit of practice on the first few levels and you’ll be good to go for the tougher ones.
There are different types of jumping mechanics. You have your regular jump, then the long jump, a double jump, a falling jump, a falling double jump and a “head” jump. By tapping your head you get a bonus jump which can be a life saver if you didn’t time your double jump correctly.
Each level gives you three special objectives to do. The first one is to complete the level. The second one involves collecting marbles or crystals and the third one requires you to beat the level without ever changing colors.
Chameleon Run Version 1.2.3 Game Features
Here are all the game’s features in quick notes:
- Run, jump and switch colors through a minimalistic world.
- Various jumping mechanics, such as “double jump” and the life saver “head jump”.
- Great physics coupled with colorful visuals.
- Superb non-linear levels with each level featuring 3 special objectives.
- Simple controls that require good cooperation with your two thumbs.
- You can try and compete with friends for the fastest time on each level.
Chameleon Run is a colorful, challenging and fast auto-runner with great minimalistic visuals that is sure to satisfy you for a few hours and keep you coming back for more when you have nothing else to do.
- Mixes up various interesting ideas to keep the game fun and fresh for each level.
- Easy to play but hard to master. Fun for everyone, even for those who haven’t played any auto-runners before.
- Minimalistic, colorful non-linear levels that are very well designed and fun to repeat with the addition of special objectives for each level.
- Reasonable pricing for what the game offers. There are no In-App Purchases either.
- Apple TV support.
- It’s not a Universal app, which means that the progress you make on your iPhone cannot be synced to your iPad.
- Might be too easy for hardcore, experienced gamers of this genre.
Cheats, Tips, Tricks & Walkthrough
- Try to stay focused on one objective at a time instead of doing all the objectives in one run. While you can beat in one run, for example, the first two objectives that require you to collect all the marbles and crystals, it is still better and easier to complete them one at a time. This way you will be focused on completing one objective and spend more time having fun with this game.
- Work on the cooperation of your two thumbs! Remember, the left part of the screen is used to switch colors while the right part of the screen is used for jumping. You are bound to mess this up at the start as you are still getting used to it. It’s best to repeat the first few levels a few times to get used to it and prepare for the harder levels that require good timing of your two thumbs.
- Before focusing on completing any objective, you should probably complete the level first. If you do it like this you will learn the level and know what to expect in it, which in turn makes it much more easier to complete your objectives.
What’s new in version 1.2.3
Version 1.2.3 brings us better optimization to ensure smooth performance across various devices.
Download Chameleon Run Version 1.2.3 using vShare
vShare is one of the best way to get paid apps on Apple App Store free. vShare app has a vShare custom store and there are many apps available for free. vShare is a great tool for those users who don’t have a jailbroken iOS device or Cydia.
This is different from Cydia where you have to install a Cydia repo for it to work. Instead, vShare is essentially a custom apps tore which has its own website. vShare is a very good alternative of AppCake or Installous. The great thing about it is that iPhone or iPad does not need jailbreak or have Cydia on your iOS device.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
How to download and install vShare
- Unlock you iOS device
- Open the Safari app
- Type http://www.vshare.com in the Safari browser
- Select Download (Unjailbroken option should be available)
- There might be a warning. Press Install anyway.
- Go to the home screen by pressing home button. Then you will see the vShare icon and it shows it’s installing.
- When the app finished installing, click on the app. There would be a warning message.
- Select Trust and then vShare will open.
This is it! vShare is installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can start downloading and installing Chameleon Run Version 1.2.3 for free!