What is Backflip Madness?
Backflip Madness Version 1.1.3 is a fast-paced parkour game where the objective is to make as much impressive tricks and stunts as you can. While the game may not have very good graphics your various attempts at doing backflips will surely make you laugh.
The game is made by Gamesoul Studio and is available on iOS devices for $0.99 and Android devices for $0.78.
You play the game as an acrobat that has to flip in a 3D looking world, which as I said before doesn’t look that good. Tap the button to start your crouch and tap it again to jump. Then you tap the button again when you are in air to tuck in your legs and tap once more to straighten you out again for a good landing. Good luck as you’re most likely to make a terrible landing in the first few tries but experience a funny yet painful landing in doing so.
While you progress through the game you will be able to add some nice extra moves to your maddening flips, posing in mid-air as you fall of a three storey building.
This is a game that at times will make you feel very frustrated, yet at times feel fun and hilarious. Backflip Madness, is, exactly what the name says. Despite its bad graphics the game still has realistic physics and gameplay that will at times make you go mad, and at times simply make you laugh with your many bad attempts at doing a backflip. Once you get the hang of it though it is quite fun.
To sum it all up, here are the game’s features in quick notes:
- A variety of locations and backflips to do;
- Fun, free running/parkour acrobatics;
- Great, realistic physics;
- Game Center support, allowing for Leaderboards, Challenges and Achievements.
- 3 difficulty levels to choose from.
- An action replay.
- Various normal and ninja outfits.
Cheats, Tips & Tricks
- The first level is hard. Usually, any game you play makes the first level act as a tutorial level and tells you everything you need to know. This tutorial level is also pretty easy to beat in most games. In Backflip Madness, though, it’s different. The first level in this game is actually pretty hard to beat, but there’s a reason for this difficulty. It’s because this level allows you to fail as much as you want without getting penalized. Once you do actually beat this level, you will have probably learned how to play the game well and will progress in the next levels much more easily.
- Use Free Play Mode to practice. Free Play Mode lets you mess around as much as you want, either with your own moves or the game’s physics. Other than practicing in Free Play Mode, you can also use it to teleport through jumps. You can do this by tapping on the right arrow in the top left portion of the screen.
- Feel free to try a bunch of different combination moves if you want to get more points.
- When doing smaller jumps you should tap faster. You will see these small jumps happen when the platform your character jumps off from and lands on are one and the same. Because of this, there’s not much time to carefully get your tricks right. This means that you will have to tap quickly on the action button so you get a better chance of successfully landing.
- You should also make sure to use a tighter tuck for these smaller jumps. This is because gymnasts should, apart from being athletic, also be more limber. If you think about this and the time pressure that you will mostly be under when doing small jumps then you will probably want to get a tighter tuck as opposed to the jackknife. Getting a tighter tuck will make the character’s body spin around much faster than it normally would.
- While the jackknife tuck may not be good for smaller jumps, it is actually good for higher jumps. This is because the jackknife tuck decrease your backflip’s speed which in turn lets you react more seamlessly when it is time for you to un-tuck and make a landing.
- Try out the Lunar Gravity Mode. The Lunar Gravity Mode takes out most of the gravity in the game, allowing your character to do a much higher jump. Air time is also increased since it won’t get your character down to the ground as quick as usual. To enter Lunar Gravity Mode you have to tap five times on the screen. Unfortunately, this mode is only available in Free Play Mode.
Download and Install Backflip Madness Using AppSync
What is AppSync ?
AppSync is used to provide iOS system cracked apps, enable Apple devices to access and run apps without the standard control protocols by Apple. Therefore, you can use the app without any restrictions from app store.
Essentially, AppSync eliminate the app store barrier and allow you to run any cracked applications and games. You can then install and play the games on your Apple devices. Apple set restrictions that only allow you to run apps and games at the App Store. Apple only allow you to run apps with their permission. AppSync can remove these barriers.
As the App Store has barriers which prevent you from running apps outside App Store, AppSync allows you to do so without these barriers. Yet, the first thing you need to do is to jailbreak your device. Cydia works well with AppSync installed, AppSync basically allows you to run cracked apps from somewhere other than App Store. If you are struggling to make your .ipa file work, AppSync could be the ultimate solution for your problem.
The AppSync installation procedure is pretty simple and straightforward.
Disclaimer: Using cracked apps is illegal. The purpose for posting this method is to help users test the app before buying it on Apple App Store. Developers spend a lot of time efforts to develop the app, we recommend users to delete the app after testing and buy the app on Apple App Store. The purpose of the posting does not support piracy or other piracy-related apps.
Step 1: Go to Cydia and look for AppSync through the search bar.
Step 2: You may see a lot of results after you search AppSync. The results may vary for different iOS version. Choose the iOS version for your device and install it.
Step 3: When you finished installing it, reboot your device.
However, you might still have to install other apps to help you installing cracked games and apps.
Install Cracked Apps and Games
Step 1: One of the best solution we find is to have iFunBox installed on your computer.
Step 2: The next thing you need to do is to download the cracked apps. You can Google it easily but we recommend the following sites:
Step 3: The next thing you have to do is to have iFunBox launched on you computer and connect your iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) to it through USB cable. iFunbox would show your iOS device and you can choose it via the left panel.
Step 4: Select User Applications, (the option should locate under your iOS device). Then select Install App which locates on the top menu. Then there will be a pop up window tell you to click on the .ipa file fo the app you want to install.
After you’ve picked Backflip Madness to install, iFunBox will being installing Backflip Madness to the iOS device and you’d receive a notification when it’s installed. After finished installing, find Backflip Madness on the iOS device and you can use your cracked app. Enjoy!